Conditions for Usage
On the 1st floor in addition to the one gallery space, there are the entrance space and resting area with a small kitchen, which are also available for usage. The 2nd floor has two gallery spaces.
The 1st floor has a traditional dirt floor.
(Please be informed that there is no heating or air conditioning available in this historic traditional Japanese house.)
A one unit duration of usage is 6 days, Thursday through Tuesday.
Please consult with us for usage of fewer or more days than one unit.
One unit (6 days) 30,000 (yen)
* In the winter season, a fee of ¥500 per day will be additional to cover the cost of space heaters.
9:30 – 18:30
* For usage beyond regular gallery hours, a fee of ¥1000 per hour will be additional.
* For hanging and set up before the usage dates, a fee of ¥5000 will be an additional per day.
* We ask that opening parties take place during gallery hours. Please let us know if you wish to do so ahead of time.
Please apply using the Contact Form.
You will receive a response from the Gallery.
The Gallery reserves the right to turn down applications.
After receipt of your reservation e-mail and tentative reservation, a meeting with the Gallery Director will be arranged.
You will be responsible for the preparation of pamphlets and other information about your work.
Once agreement for the usage of the Gallery and details are finalized in meeting with the Director, we ask that a full payment for the usage be made in cash.
50% of the rental price will be returned in the case that the reservation is cancelled.
No money will be returned if cancelled within a month or less before the reserved date.
Hanging/Set Up and Take Down
We ask that hanging/set up and take down be done during the agreed upon days (Thursday through Tuesday) during regular gallery hours.
Please clean up after hanging/set up and take down of your show.
The space must be returned in the way you found it for the courtesy of the next user.
* Additional hands needed to hang/set up and take down the show, are to be arranged by the user.
Fixtures and Lighting
- Lighting: Rail halogen spotlight (variable with dimmer)
- Indirect lighting
- Showcases, table, chairs available for use.
- Space heaters are available for additional ¥500 per day.
Parking spaces for approximately 5 cars are available on the property.
- Users are asked to prepare their own invitations, posters, etc.
- Once the agreement for the usage of the space is finalized, the gallery logo and map will be made available to the user in data format.
- Notice of your upcoming show will be posted on the gallery website.
- Please make photos of images available for the website.
About Hanging Your Show
To be discussed ahead of time.
Adhesives, captions, hooks for hanging frames, price tags, wrappings, etc. are the responsibilities of the user.
- Works will be asked to be hung on the wall using wire.
- No nails are permitted to be used on the walls and pillars.
- When using adhesive tape, use those that will not damage the wall such as 3M Command Wall Mounting Tabs and putty eraser.
- Please let us know how your show will be hung ahead of time.
- Works cannot be hung in some spots.
Overseeing the Show/Liability
The user is responsible for overseeing the works in the show.
The Gallery is not responsible for unforeseen damages of fire and other disasters as well as mishaps including theft.
Damage to Gallery and Fixtures
In the case of damage, defacement of the Gallery walls, floors, and loss of fixtures, the user will be asked to compensate for the actual cost of repairs and/or replacement.
Other Matters Regarding Usage
- The user will be responsible for the oversight, sale, etc. of the works.
- The user or someone on behalf of the user is asked to be present in the space throughout the duration of usage.
- If this is difficult, please let us know ahead of time. (Arrangements can be made for ¥5000 per day.)
- Reassignment of usage other than originally agreed upon is not permitted.
- While using the Gallery, please be sure to keep it clean at all times.
- After usage, please return it to the way you found it.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Gallery or on the property. Your cooperation is appreciated.
* The Gallery reserves the right to change and amend the Conditions for Usage without prior notice.
|Apr 30, '18||May 1, '18||May 2, '18||May 3, '18||May 4, '18||May 5, '18||May 6, '18|
|May 7, '18||May 8, '18||May 9, '18||May 10, '18||May 11, '18||May 12, '18||May 13, '18|
|May 14, '18||May 15, '18||May 16, '18||May 17, '18||May 18, '18||May 19, '18||May 20, '18|
|May 21, '18||May 22, '18||May 23, '18||May 24, '18||May 25, '18||May 26, '18||May 27, '18|
|May 28, '18||May 29, '18||May 30, '18||May 31, '18||Jun 1, '18||Jun 2, '18||Jun 3, '18|